Call us today to schedule your appointment
We encourage patients to ask any and all questions regarding their oral health. We believe that having open lines of communication is the key to establishing a healthy patient to doctor relationship. The only way we are able to thoroughly address your largest to smallest concerns is by you sharing them with us. No concern is too silly to ask.
Here are some recommended and highly creditable resources regarding important oral health topics for your knowledge:
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit the Dentist:
- Flossing: Is it necessary for oral health?
- Gum Disease and Toothpaste
- Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease); Links to Heart Disease and Stroke
- Diabetes and Oral Health
- Oral Cancer
- Bruxism (Teeth Grinding / Jaw Clenching)
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Teeth Whitening: Over the Counter Kits vs. Professional